The Board of Directors of Oman International Development and Investment Co. SAOG has the pleasure of inviting the shareholders to attend the Ordinary Annual General Meeting (‘‘AGM’’), which will be held on Wednesday 29th of March 2017 at Afrah 3 Ballroom, Grand Hyatt – Muscat, at 03:00 p.m. to discuss the following agenda:
(1) To consider and approve the Directors’ Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
(2) To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
(3) To consider the Auditor’s Report and approve the Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Comprehensive Income for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
(4) To consider and approve the proposed cash dividend to the shareholders (15 baisas for every share) representing (15%) of the share capital on the AGM’s date.
(5) To consider and approve the proposed stock dividend to the shareholders (10 shares for every 100 shares) representing (10%) of the share capital as on the AGM’s date, which results to increasing the share capital from (635,790,890) shares to (699,369,979) shares.
(6) To ratify the sitting fees paid to the Board of Directors and its committees for the preceding financial year, and to approve the sitting fees for the forthcoming financial year.
(7) To consider and approve the directors' remuneration of RO 163,500 (Rial Omani one hundred sixty three thousand and five hundred) for the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
(8) To notify the shareholders of the related-party transactions during the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
(9) To notify the shareholders of the amounts paid to corporate social responsibility during the financial year ended 31 December 2016.
(10) To consider the allocation of RO 100,000 (Rial Omani one hundred thousand) for corporate social responsibilities for the year 2017 and to authorize the Board of Directors its expenditure.
(11) To elect a new board member (from the shareholders) to fill a vacant seat. Interested candidates for the board membership are requested to fill the prescribed form and submit the same to the Company at least two working days prior to the date of the AGM and no later than Sunday, March 26, 2017. Forms submitted after this date will not be accepted. Articles of Association of the Company mandates the candidate to own (200,000) shares on the date of the AGM.
(12) To approve the appointment of the Auditors of the Company for the financial year ending 31 December 2017 and to determine their remuneration.
(13) To approve the framework parameters for the evaluation of the performance of the board of directors.
(14) To appoint an independent entity to evaluate the performance of the Board of Directors for the financial year ending 31 December 2017 and to determine their remuneration.
Pursuant to the Company’s articles of association a shareholder may depute any other person in writing to attend and vote on the decisions on his behalf, provided that the authorization shall be on the proxy form which is attached with the invitation. The natural person should attach with the proxy, a copy of ID card for adults, and of passport for women and minors who do not have an ID card and resident card or passport for non-Omanis. For a juristic person, the proxy form should be signed by an authorized signatory and stamped and attached with copies of Commercial Registration.
Kindly be present at the venue of the meeting at least half an hour before the meeting time.
For any clarification please contact Ali Saleh Al-Raisi on telephone number 24769500.
Chairman Auditors Legal Advisor